Sunday 2 October 2011

Tears for Gaza

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Dear Readers,
Salam Aleikum! (Peace be upon you)

I would have wanted to wait and research a bit more on the following topic, but I was so gripped by this movie that I found on this Blog on Occupied Palestine. I just had to share it with you.I am warning you dear readers, this film is highly graphic, but nonetheless it shows the reality for our fellow Believers in Palestine! I would urge you to watch at least a few minutes of it, I myself had great difficulty watching it without experiencing intense feelings of horror. Please do not take this movie as an attempt to scare or force ideologies upon you, I am here only to raise awareness.
I myself was blissfully unaware of these terrible crimes against humankind until not so long ago. Hearing more and more about what was really going on through non-Western media sources, made a great impact on my view of the world. I can say from personal experience that it is a highly pessimistic one, I found myself questioning whether human'kind' still had any kindness left. However when I saw the love, trust and hospitality of the Muslim community, I knew that these people had their priorities set correctly. Being as good of a person as one can be in this life will be hard, but this will make the reward all the better. Insha'Allah I will be able to show even half of the kindness I received from the Muslim community. I just wish that with this I can help stop this unjustifiable genocide of the Palestinian population.

Insha'Allah our brothers and sisters in Palestine will not have to go through this much longer and may they be rewarded in the Hereafter for their courage and sufferings in this life. May God help them through these horrible attacks and may God have no mercy on the ones that are ruthlessly killing off the children, women and men of Palestine. Insha'Allah all will be judged with ultimate justice on the Day Of Judgement. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment