Saturday 24 December 2011

Ahlulbayt TV

Dear readers, Salam aleikum,

I am at the moment watching a live fund-raising show on Ahlulbayt TV, this TV show runs entirely on donations. It is the only English-speaking Islamic TV channel with information of the Ahlulbayt, (the Holy Household of the Holy Prophet Muhammed (a.s.)). This channel has a great variety of programs, with the unheard voices censored out of the news, interesting lectures and sermons and programs made especially for reverted brothers and sisters, women, teens and children. It is on 24/7 and can be watched online as well as on Sky in Europe, Africa and Northern America.
Especially in this month of Muharram, the importance of such a TV show can be witnessed, for the events of Karbala are greatly ignored, mostly deliberately, by other Islamic channels. Insha'Allah we can miss a couple of coins to this amazing cause, for we all know how important spreading the truth is!
 For the story of the tragedy of Imam Hussain (a.s.) is not be ignored or forgotten! 

I know I will be donating to this cause, for I feel that donating will not cost me money, it will only increase my reward by Allah (swt), insha'Allah. For this world is only here temporarily, we are tested in this world, why not increase our good deeds by contributing to the spread of the word of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.). I can go to sleep tonight and feel that my day of Jummah has been completed by deciding to call up to this TV channel and insha'Allah donating a relatively small sum of money to this great cause. By today praying on time and obtaining more information on the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) next to watching an Islamic series on Prophet Yusuf (a.s.), I can go to sleep and thank Allah (swt) yet again for guiding me to the righteous path and by lifting the fog from my minds eye and allowing me to see the truth! Alhamdullillah!
Insha'Allah the brothers and sisters working so hard on spreading the word of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) will be rewarded in this life and the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment